- Maintain the quality of repairs performed by All-Pro technicians.
- Continue to develop relationships with prospective customers while continuing to solidify relationships with current customers.
- Maximize development of lot(s).
Ensure all service calls and customer emergencies are handled promptly and professionally.
- Walk and sell lots.
- Create and maintain a work environment where employees have the tools, resources, training, and support necessary to operate in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
- Help collect past due invoices and/or POs.
- Control supply usage of All-Pro technicians.
- Monitor and take ownership of employee output to ensure maximum efficiencies and ensure that daily/weekly/monthly production goals are met.
- Keep up with new products available by supplier and inform technicians on those products.
- Hold meetings with all techs on your lot(s) to discuss issues to be shared among all technicians.
- Inspect vehicles to be repaired and communicating those needs to the technicians.
- Identify and correct employee performance deficiencies in an efficient and professional manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned by All-Pro Management, i.e., provide technical assistance to technicians, orient and train new employees, time studies, etc.
- Ensure effective and efficient operations. Address with expediency all aspects of concern particularly related to customers and areas of the operations performing below expectations.
- Work with ROM to ensure proper staffing in place to handle current and new business.
- Communicate with employees to ensure everyone is ‘in the know’ and ‘up to speed’.
- Reinforce guidelines for professionalism, i.e. appearance, vehicle, work ethic, customer service, etc.
Apply to our team today at www.allprorecon.com or respond directly to this job posting with your resume and contact information
Duties and Responsibilities: